I have good news!
I would like to tell you that I have been nominated by the lovely Hanna Grace for the Sunshine Blogger Award. She is a highly passionate blogger and writes about everything from photography, to travels, to books and music. I don’t have enough words to express how much I appreciate this award Hanna.
So, here are the RULES:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Followed by a list of questions from Hannah that I have to answer:
1. Would you rather: never be able to dance again, never be able to sing again or never be able to speak again?
Why should I choose? How tricky first question. Ok, I’m going to choose never be able to sing again because I’m not a good singer, every time I sing it rains.
2. What is your favourite movie genre and why?
I don’t really have a favourite movie genre, it really depends on my mood.
3. What is your go-to dance song?
Currently “Despacito“, it is so catchy, isn’t it?
4. Would you visit a city to shop or to visit the culture?
To visit the culture of course! I can go shopping anytime here, so I prefer to make the most to discover more about the culture and food.
5. Are you a morning or afternoon or evening Person?
Evening person, I’m definitely not a morning person at all!
6. Tell me something interesting you’ve learnt recently
Penguins can’t fly, could you believe it?
7. Are you a Brussel Sprout hater or lover?
8. Best thing that ever happened to you?
When I was a teenager I wanted a scooter so badly but I didn’t have to money to buy it and my parents didn’t want to buy me one. By the time, my dad was going to take part on a contest and he asked me if I could help him with. It was about giving ideas to promote the company and rise awareness. My dad promised me that if he won the contest he will buy me a scooter. The price was 1,000€ for the winner. The chances were so low but guess what, he won! I was sleeping when my parents woke me up to show me a toilet paper roll, “a toiler paper roll? They are waking me up to show me a toilet paper roll… they are crazy” I thought. However, when I finally could open my eyes, I looked closely and there were 50€ notes attached to it that you could only find when rolling the paper. He kept his promise and I got my scooter. I was so happy.
9. Which song relates to your current situation?
I’m a survivor by Destiny’s Child.
10. If you could have one last 3 course meal, what would it consist of?
Oh wow how difficult! Every time I go to a restaurant I have problems choosing what I would like to order because I love food and like everything (or almost).
Ok, thinking wisely, I would choose tapas consisting mainly on a range of seafood rather a 3 course meal. By ordering tapas I would eat a mix of everything. I’m not a desert person so I will skip the dessert and eat more tapas 🙂
11. Cook or be cooked for?
Cook, but I hate washing up the dishes. However time to time I like to be spoilt with a nice meal.
For this award my nominees are…
Because they are travel lovers as well as I am:
- Curly girl abroad
- The Wandering darlings
- Living for Experiences
- 3 sisters abroad
- The shooting star
- Chasing Wanderlust
- Love travelling
- One Chel of an Adventure
- Caitlin Jean Russell
When I need inspiration about my other passions: movies and books or things to do around London
Don’t forget to check their blogs out, tiny effort for you and I’m pretty sure it will mean a lot for them.
And now it is my turn to ask questions:
- If you were a cookie, which cookie would you be?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever bought?
- Are you a beach or mountain person?
- If you had three wishes from a non-tricky genie, what would you wish for? (Note: wish for unlimited wishes is not allowed. That would be great, isn’t it?)
- During the weekend: brunch or lunch?
- 3 things you couldn’t live without in a deserted island. Note that there won’t be internet connection there.
- Tell us your biggest secret – which after that it won’t be anymore 😉
- Your most embarrassing moment
- What’s your favourite country or city and why?
- What would your super power be if you were a hero?
- Pasta or pizza?
Hope my nominees will accept the award, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the work you are doing and please keep doing it.
See you around witties!